Weekly Meal Plan 1/14 - 1/20

It is my last full week home with Kellen before returning to work!!! I am sad. Part of me is happy to be at work because I enjoy my job, but the other part of me is so sad at the thought of leaving my little guy. Only having a few hours at night doesn't seem like enough...

I devoted this week to a few different recipes I have been wanting to try. I am happy that I have been able to blog more and continue to try new recipes. I was nervous that after Kellen arrived I would not be able to cook as often. This was true in the first few weeks, but as we got use to each other our normal (plus one!)routine has been coming back. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Monday: Bobby Flay's Cuban Style Pork Chops, Rice and Salad
Tuesday: Muffaletta Casserole and Salad
Wednesday: Slowcooker Picadillo, Rice and Black Beans
Thursday: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili 
Friday: Out to Dinner with our friends David and Amanda
Saturday: Date Night!
Sunday: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing and Green Beans

Treats: Lactation Cookies

Labels: