Weekly Meal Plan 1/7- 1/13

Happy Monday!

We had a fun weekend including a date night and a Packer victory! We are excited for Saturday and hoping for another victory! I have been getting my groove back in the kitchen and have been happy to have energy for cooking again. I have found my Ergo carrier to be a lifesaver for cooking and laundry. Sometimes Kellen wants to tag along and I have found wearing him to be a win-win for both of us.  We have also been using the Moby, but he seems to prefer the Ergo carrier at this point.

This week I have a few new recipes to try and we have a few nights out too. I am going out with my girlfriends on Wednesday and we are going to my work party on Friday night. It is also our niece's 1st birthday party (Kellen's first party!) on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Sloppy Joe Roast, Roasted Potatoes and Green Bean Casserole Au Gratin
Tuesday:  Swedish Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes and Leftover Green Beans
Wednesday: Out to Dinner With My Girlfriends
Thursday: Honey Bourbon Shrimp, Rice and Broccoli
Friday:  Work Holiday Party!
Saturday: Go Pack Go! I am making Spaghetti for my family for the game. Yum!
Sunday:  We are celebrating my nieces 1st birthday...Dinner is TBA.

Treats:
 Banana Banana Bread (for Improv)

Labels: