Weekly Meal Plan 2/25 - 3/3

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Kellen and I ventured to Madison this weekend for my cousin Megan's bridal shower. I was not sure it would go, but Kellen was great! He fussed a little when we first got there, but calmed down and slept in his Ergo till the end of the shower. When he woke up he enjoyed flirting with Megan's friends and smiling at his Auntie Rachel and Grandma. I thought his first party was very successful! Ron got an entire day baby free which is a hard thing to come by!

This week we are planning a trip to Milwaukee for Ron's birthday and Kellen is having a sleepover at my Mom's house.

Have a great week!

Monday:  Mexican Meatballs and Rice
Tuesday: Crockpot Jambalaya and Rice
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Beef and Vegetable Curry Casserole
Friday: Chicken Enchilada Pasta and Salad
Saturday: Milwaukee Celebrating Ron's Birthday!
Sunday:  Freezer Chili

Treats: Apple Sangria (SRC)

Labels: