Weekly Meal Plan 2/4 - 2/10

Happy Monday!

Kellen had his first overnight with Ron's parents on Saturday so we were able to go out for a birthday party.  It went really well and it was very nice to get out of the house! However, when we returned home I found myself sad by his empty room and excited to pick him up the next morning.

This week is my birthday! I love birthdays and am excited to celebrate this one with Ron, Kellen and the rest of my family. We have a few new recipes on the agenda this week and a few old favorites. Another exciting this is that I am starting to go back to my exercise classes this week! I missed working while recovering, but am excited to get back in the saddle.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Monday: Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Enchiladas, Rice and Black Beans
Tuesday: Out to El Serape!
Wednesday: First Night if Volleyball! Dinner at The Bar
Thursday: Happy Birthday to Me! Creamy Lemon Basil Shrimp, Pasta and Salad
Friday: Out to Dinner with my Family!
Saturday:  Date/Birthday Dinner with My Husband
Sunday: lunch: Stuffed Pepper Soup  dinner: Creamy Shrimp with Thyme and Feta Risotto (SRS)

Treats and Breakfast: Lactation Cookies,  Caramelitas (Gluten Free) and Quiche Lorraine (WCRS)

Labels: