Weekly Meal Plan 3/25 - 3/31

Happy Monday!

I had a relaxing girls weekend in Door County this post weekend filled with cocktails and laughter. Ron and Kellen had a boys weekend filled with basketball. I can't believe that Easter is on Sunday! It feels like the weeks have flown by since Kellen joined us. This week is pretty low key, but the weekend is going to be fun! We are going to an egg hunt with my sister, Gabriel and our friends on Saturday and celebrating with Ron's family on Sunday. I hope everyone has a lovely week!

Monday:  Crockpot Pesto Ranch Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti Cabonara and Salad
Wednesday: Dinner with my Parents
Thursday: Sloppy Joe Pot Pie, Broccoli and Salad
Friday: Crab and Shrimp Corn Chowder
Saturday: Dinner with my Sister and Nephew (my parents are in FL): Baked Ham, Hame Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Mushrooms, Steamed Broccoli, Whiskey Glazed Carrots and 7-Up Biscuits
Sunday: Easter Celebration with Ron's Family

Treats: Bacon Deviled Eggs, Cannoli Cheesecake and Carrot Cake Cookies

Labels: