Weekly Meal Plan 3/4 - 3/10

Good Morning!

Is it really Monday? How does the weekend fly by and the week feel like it takes forever? Ron and I had a little getaway to Milwaukee this weekend to celebrate his birthday with a few friends. Today is Ron's birthday and we are going out to dinner with my parents and Kellen to one of Ron's favorite restaurants. I am hoping for a pretty low key week so I can finally get a few things done around the house.  It is awesome to have a weekend away, but I come home feeling very behind!

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

Monday: Happy Birthday Ron! Out to Dinner @ Plae Bistro
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Salad
Wednesday: Out to Dinner with Ron's Family
Thursday: Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken, Rice and Salad
Friday:  Out for Sushi with the Girls
Saturday: Oven Roasted Salmon with Parmesan Crust, Pesto Roasted Potatoes and Salad
Sunday: Seafood Corn Chowder and Salad (Dinner with my parents)

Treats: Apple Sangria and Chocolate Souffle 

Labels: