Mississippi Pot Roast

This recipe has been raging all over Pinterest for awhile and I finally decided to see what all the fuss was about after seeing it on Stephanie's blog. I am pretty loyal to my three envelope roast, but this had pepperoncini in it and I absolutely love pepperoncini! This recipe is really easy to put together and requires no added liquid (this made me nervous at first, but it turns out great). The roast is delicious and juicy, and I loved the peppers! I asked Ron which recipe he preferred, and he he couldn't decide. I honestly think I still like the three envelope roast the best, but this was a welcome change!


Ingredients

3 lb pot roast
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
1 packet Au Jus mix (I used a gluten free herb gravy packet)
10 pepperoncini peppers
1 stick butter


Instructions

Place  roast in the crock pot, sprinkle with Au Jus mix, Ranch mix, add a stick of butter and pepperoncini peppers. Cook on low 8-10 hours.

Labels: ,