Weekly Meal Plan 4/8- 4/14

I am so excited.....this time next week we will be in Key West! I am in desperate need of a vacation and am thrilled it is almost here! This week we are sticking to easy dinners and using some of our freezer staples. I am trying to prepare myself for traveling with a baby. I am really excited for the experience, but am nervous as well. I am hoping that everything goes smoothly, but you never know. I guess the best practice will be to be prepared and roll with the punches.... there is sunshine in the end!

Monday:  Spaghetti with Creamy Tomato and Italian Sausage
Tuesday: Freezer Chili
Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala (Ron's parents are joining us and watching Kellen during our volleyball game)
Thursday: Mexican Meatballs, Rice and Salad
Friday-Sunday: Off to Chicago En Route to Key West! We will probably stop on our way out of town- See You Next Week!

Labels: