SRC: Crockpot Islander Pork Chops

Time for the June Secret Recipe Club reveal!

Secret Recipe Club

This month I recieved Angela's Kitchen. Angela's kitchen is a gluten and dairy free blog- perfect for our household. There were tons of delicious recipes, but I was on the look out for a crockpot recipe. Life with Kellen is very busy and I love finding a new crockpot recipe to make the weeknights a little easier. I came across her recipe for Islander Pork Roast. The recipe caught my attention because it was different than most "island" recipe I see and it looked adaptable for the pork chops I had in my freezer. The recipe is really easy to put together (who can beat "set it and forget it"). I stayed pretty close to the original recipe besides using pork chops over a pork roast. Ron and I loved the flavors of the pork chops! They are sweet and salty with a subtle bite from the cloves.  Thank you Angela for an awesome new recipe!


Ingredients

4 thick cut boneless pork chops
1 teaspoons ground cloves
1 cup canned mandarin oranges
1 cups canned crushed pineapple, with juice
4 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoons ground pepper

Instructions

 Rub each pork chop with ground cloves and place in crockpot. Mix all other ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over pork. Cook 7-8 on low.

Labels: , ,