Weekly Meal Plan 6/17 - 6/23

Happy Monday!

We had a lovely weekend and Ron got to enjoy his first Father's Day. My parents took Kellen overnight the evening before and we were able to sleep in. I made Ron breakfast in bed and gave him a few gifts from Kellen and I. We then went to Door County to get Kellen and spend the day with my family.  This week is back to the busy grind... we have volleyball practice, volleyballs games, Ron has school and regular weekly stuff.... I  am already looking forward to a our long 4th of July holiday!

Here is what is on tap!

Monday: Out for Dinner or Leftovers
Tuesday: Recipe Swap Dish and Salad
Wednesday: Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Potato Wedges and Salad
Thursday: Spicy Pork with Asparagus and Rice
Friday:  Dinner wity my friend Amanda at El Serape
Saturday: Door County!
Sunday: Tatertot Casserole and Green Beans

Labels: