Weekly Meal Plan 7/8 - 7/14

I am a touch late with my meal plan this week! We had a great holiday weekend in Door County and loved being away from everything. Spending quality family time feels like such a luxury these days since Ron has been so busy with school. This weekend we have nothing on our agenda, and I am thrilled (plus my house needs a good cleaning).  In baby news, Kellen is going to be 7 months on Thursday.  He is also getting up on all fours and rocking to practice his crawl. I find myself living in a state of denial. I love watching him grown, but hate to see it happen so fast.  Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Greek Skillet Lasagna and Salad
Tuesday: Grilled Beer and Brown Sugar Marinated Pork Chops, Wild Rice and Broccoli
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Coconut Curry Shrimp and Veggies, Rice and Salad
Friday: Dinner in Door County
Saturday: Recipe Swap, Grilled Potatoes and Salad
Sunday: Dijon Salmon, Mashed Potatoes, Mushrooms and Peas

Treats: Chocolate Cauliflower Cake and Peach & Mint Crumble for Two (for Improv)

Labels: