Weekly Meal Plan 8/12- 8/18

Happy Monday!

Ron and I had a great weekend. My In-laws were kind enough to have Kellen stay over on Saturday and Ron and I went out to dinner and out for a few drinks. It felt great to get out and about for the evening.  On Sunday,  my sister and I went to see The Conjuring. I am now afraid of my house. I don't really believe in ghosts, but this movie was really creepy!!! Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.... 

This week is a little busy. We are playing volleyball at two bars this week and that makes for a busy Wednesday night! I am also meeting my good friend Emily for dinner on Tuesday. We are going to a great pizza place called Rustique. 

Here is what is on tap: 
Monday: BLT Carbonara and Salad
Tuesday: Out to Dinner with my Friend Emily
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Creamy Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken Sausage
Friday: Out for Dinner with My Dad
Saturday: Camping with our Volleyball Team
Sunday: Mexican Meatballs, Rice and Black Beans

Extras: Taco Pasta Salad for a work function

Labels: