Weekly Meal Plan 8/26 - 9/1

Um...where did summer go?? When I looked at the calendar today and saw it was the last week of August I almost couldn't believe it!  These past few weeks have flown by and I can't believe fall is around the corner.  Fall is my favorite season and I am really excited to have our first fall with Kellen. I absolutely adore Halloween and am already looking for different Halloween costumes.  I am also looking forward to pumpkin patches, our annual trip to the Zoo Boo, apple picking, warm cider and fall baking.

This week is is pretty low key which, after 2 very busy weeks, is a happy change. This weekend we are headed to Door County and a wedding on Sunday evening.

Hope everyone has a lovely week! 

Monday: Beef Chili
Tuesday: Crockpot Curry Chicken, Rice and Broccoli
Wednesday: Leftover Chili
Thursday: Creamy Crockpot Italian Chicken, Egg Noodles and Broccoli
Friday: Door County
Saturday: Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce and Salad
Sunday: Shelly and Jason's Wedding

Labels: