Weekly Meal Plan 9/16- 9/22

Happy Tuesday! 

I am a little behind this week.....

This weekend was busy, but fun! We brought Kellen to the zoo and he was able to see the animals and be with his cousins.  On Sunday, Ron and I went with our family and friends to the Packer game. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go again! I love tailgating! 

This week is pretty busy with more family celebrations, but I am looking forward to a dinner this evening with a newly engaged friend. 

Have a great week! 


Monday:  Shredded Beef Tacos with Jalapeno Beer Cheese Sauce, Rice and Beans
Tuesday:  Out for Sushi to Celebrate my Friend Dianna's Engagement
Wednesday: Volleyball Grill Out at Our Place- Brats and Burgers
Thursday: Beef Chili
Friday:  Greek Lasagna Skillet and Salad
Saturday: My nephew's 4th Birthday Party and Taste of Thai in the evening
Sunday: My Nephew's 5th Birthday Party and Packer Game! In the evening I am making Crockpot Italian Chicken

Labels: