Weekly Meal Plan 9/30 - 10/6

I feel like I have been a total slow poke getting my recipes up this month. It has felt a little crazy and we have made a lot of repeats at Ron's request so I have not had as much to blog as usual. This past weekend we celebrated Ron's cousin's wedding and it was such a blast! I love weddings! She looked absolutely lovely and they topped of the celebration with a Duck Dynasty themed grand march. 

This weekend and next weekend we have settled down our calendar. We were originally going to go to Chicago, but things have been so busy I think we are putting it on hold for now.  We will be making our way down there to celebrate my birthday in February and see Alton Brown (yay!).  

Hope everyone has a great week!

Monday:  Crockpot Sausage Peppers and Onions, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Tuesday: Hearty Vegetarian Vegetable Stew and My Swap Recipe
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Corn Potato and Sausage Chowder
Friday: Cheesy Broccoli Pumpkin and Sausage Stew and Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Saturday: Out for Tacos for Dinner
Sunday: Beef Chili

Treats: Pumpkin Rolls Bars


Labels: