Weekly Meal Plan 12/2 - 12/8

I have to say I was really looking forward to December this year. Kellen was so young during the holidays this year and it is nice that he will get to enjoy it! His first birthday is right around the corner as well! This month is shaping up to be pretty busy, but I am loving all the different holiday celebrations! 

This pas weekend we went to Blue Harbor with my family and Kellen had a blast. I think the lazy river was his favorite. He quickly fell asleep in Grandma's arms by the second time around the river! 

This week we are making peppernuts with Ron' family and Kellen is going to meeting Santa for breakfast in the morning on Saturday. The evening before we are celebrating my friend  Heather's 30th birthday and Sunday will bring us the Packer game.....and hopefully a win! 

Monday: Chicken Green Bean and Potato Bake
Tuesday: Million Dollar Spaghetti,  Garlic Bread and Salad
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Crockpot Chicken and Salad
Friday:  My friend Heather's Birthday Celebration
Saturday: Breakfast with Santa and Peppernuts with the Leckers!
Sunday: Go Packer Go! Sriracha Burger, Potato Wedges and Salad

Treats: Double Dark Chocolate Cookies 

Labels: