Weekly Meal Plan 12/9 - 12/15

Happy Monday and whooooohoooo for a Packer win! 

The week has finally come. My baby is turning 1 in two days. I know I have been talking about this a lot lately, but I am feeling a bit sad that he is getting bigger. I can see the baby going away and the toddler emerging a little more each day.  Kellen has also learned the word "no".  He doesn't seem to know what it means, but loves running around the house yelling "no, no, no, no!".  We have decided to make a conscious effort not to say it around the house as often. 

This week we are busy busy....mainly party prepping and (to me) that is fun busy.  We got our tree finished this weekend, shopping is almost done and Christmas cards are all addressed.  I am actually feeling ahead this holiday and am so thankful.....last Christmas was so hectic and this is a happy change for our family.  I am also really excited to cook Christmas dinner for the family. Last year Kellen was in the NICU and my sweet family cooked in my place. I was so thankful, but am looking forward to getting in the kitchen this year. 

Monday: Out to Dinner with my Dad
Tuesday:  Chicken Broccoli Cheese & Cracker Casserole and Salad
Wednesday: Volleyball and Take Out Thai and a cupcake for Kellen's birthday
Thursday:  Lighter Lasagna Soup and Bread
Friday:  Rootbeer BBQ Pork Sandwiches, American Fries and Green Beans and prep for Kellen's party
Saturday: Kellen's Birthday Party and leftovers for dinner
Sunday: Go Pack Go! Beef Chili with all the fixings


Labels: