Weekly Meal Plan 2/10 - 2/16

Happy Monday! 

We had an awesome weekend in Chicago.  We saw Alton Brown Live and it was absolutely hysterical!  He is very clever and his different inventions are so fun -i.e. an EZ Bake Oven you can stand on. If he is coming to your area you will not regret buying a ticket because it is a great show!  We enjoyed dinner with my cousins at BrownTrout.  I love the mission of the restaurant to use as much local and sustainable ingredients as possible. I tried a new fish, new to me, called fluke and it reminded me of flounder and was delicious. To finish the evening we went to Lincoln Tap Room to watch my cousin's band, Prom Night, play. It was so great to see the band because we had not had a chance to until now. I also tried a new-to-me beer called Green Line- yum! 

The crux of the weekend was when we returned home and poor Kellen got sick! I think it was a 24 hour thing because he was ship-shape this morning.  I hate to see my little buddy sick, but am happy it was a quick mover. 

This week we have a double-header volleyball game on  Wednesday night. I am going to be wiped out!  However, the week is pretty slow besides that and there is a lot of Olympics to be watched! 

Valentine's Day is around the corner and we are going to stay in with a steak dinner, but we are going to grab Thai with friends on Saturday at our favorite place in Appleton. 

Monday:  Loaded Baked Potato Soup and Grilled Cheese
Tuesday:  Chorizo, Black Bean and Quinoa Bake and Salad
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Crockpot Style Gyros and Salad
Friday: Happy Valentine's Day! Grilled Steaks with Blue Cheese, Seared Scallops and Shrimp with Garlic Prosecco Sauce, Asparagus, Salad and Something Rich and Chocolaty
Saturday: Out for Thai with Friends
Sunday: Chili and all the Fixin's

Labels: