Weekly Meal Plan 3/10 - 3/16

Happy Monday! 

This weekend was a lot of fun! On Friday, we had dinner with my parents to celebrate Ron's birthday. We ate at one of my favorite places, Plae Bistro.  I had a fantastic snapper dish and Ron had steak- both were fantastic. On Saturday, before heading to Milwaukee, Ron went into lab for a bit while Kellen and I relaxed (I even snuck in a Game of Thrones while he napped). In the afternoon we headed to Milwaukee to celebrate Ron's birthday. We picked up Ron's friend on the way down. We stayed in an older hotel downtown called the Knickerbocker.  It was quirky, but has a lovely charm. I have only eaten at the restaurant (The Knick) for brunch and was excited to see the inside of the hotel. We had dinner at the Rumpus Room and it was awesome. I was so pleased because I wanted to find a place Ron would love for his birthday.  I had a scallop entree which was wonderful. Ron and Dan had a Shiparkski Burger which was a monster!  The rest of the evening was spent with cocktails and a pool table. 

This week and weekend are pretty fee.  We have been having lots of fun lately and it will be nice to relax. We are also getting warmer temps! I can't tell you how thrilled I am about this. I am hoping it holds up and I can bring Kellen to the wildlife sanctuary this weekend. We are also having a playdate with Kellen's little buddy and his mommy (my buddy!). 

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Italian Chicken, Potato and Green Bean Bake
Tuesday:  Eggs Benedict Risotto and Salad
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Stuffed Shells, Garlic Bread and Salad
Friday: Out for Fish
Saturday: Corned Beef, Cabbage and Potatoes, Irish Soda Bread and Irish Car Bomb Cheesecake
Sunday: Corned Beef Hash, Eggs and Toast

Treats: Chocolate Stout Cake 

Labels: