Weekly Meal Plan 3/24 - 3/30

Happy Tuesday (I am a day late)!

I also want to say Happy World Doula Week for all the lovely Doulas out there!

This week is a little hectic. We have things going on each night, but it is all fun stuff! Tomorrow Ron and I have volleyball and Kellen is overnight at his Grandparents.  I am a bit excited about this because it means we do not have to rush back after the game, and can hang with out friends a little longer.  On Thursday Ron works in the evening and I have a work dinner at a favorite Mexican restaurant.  Kellen will also be in tow and he will be thrilled because he loves the quesadilla, beans and rice.  This weekend I am headed to Door County with my girlfriends! We do this each year and always have a blast. I am soooo excited.  Ron and Kellen will have a boys weekend (how funny boys weekend has changed from a party to the zoo!).

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Stuffing Meatloaf, Herb Butter Potatoes and Peas
Tuesday: Grilled BBQ Chicken, Broccoli Cheese Risotto and Salad
Wednesday: Out for Dinner
Thursday: Out for Mexican with Work Friends (Lasagna Soup for Ron)
Friday: Girl's Weekend in Door County
Saturday: Girl's Weekend in Door County
Sunday: Bacon Pieorogie Bake and Salad

Treats: Beer Brownies,  Strawberry Basil Margarita, and Grapefruit Mimosa

Labels: