Weekly Meal Plan 3/31 - 4/6

Happy Monday!

This weekend was a blast. I was up north with a few girlfriends and we had a fantastic time. Lots of laughs, falls, food and drinks. Amazing.  I can't wait till next year for more fun.  When I returned home, Ron and I took Kellen to a wildlife sanctuary to feed ducks and watch the animals. He absolutely loved it!  Last night, Ron and I watched basketball and I finished off the evening with Walking Dead and Shameless. 

This week is low key and I am really happy about that. I have been battling an obnoxious cold and am really hoping to kick it soon. We have volleyball and that is about it. I am hoping to get to the zoo this weekend with the little guy and make a big pot of chili to freeze. 

Hope everyone has an amazing week! 

Monday: Burgers, Salads and Baked Beans
Tuesday:  Out for Dinner
Wednesday: Pizza
Thursday:  Slow Cooker Thai Beef, Brown Rice and Salad
Friday:  BBQ Chicken, Mac and Cheese, Salt & Pepper Biscuits and Salad
Saturday: Beef Chili w/ all the fixings
Sunday:  Grilled Brats, Cowboy Beans and Grilled Veggies


Labels: