Weekly Meal Plan 4/14 - 4/20

There is snow on the ground.....SNOW!  

Yesterday we were grilling steaks, and today it is blustery and snowy. Go away ol' man winter because you are not wanted. Rant over...unless there is another snow storm...I will rant again. 

This weekend was really fun and low key.  Ron and I bummed around on Saturday and enjoyed end end of True Detective. I heard rumors that season 2 might have Brad Pitt??  Sunday I have a wing date with some lovely girlfriends and a trip to Costco. Ron and I finished the weekend grilling with my parents. Kellen was thrilled to be center of attention and showing off his new tricks (climbing into a chair) to his grandparents. 

This week is a little busier, but filled with fun stuff. Tonight we are going to a fundraiser for our friend and State Assembly member.  We also have volleyball this week and I am taking a photography class on Thursday evening.  

Have a wonderful week! 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Pizza
Tuesday: Breakfast For Dinner: Scrambled Eggs, Hashbrowns, Bacon and Pancakes
Wednesday: Spicy Pork and Asparagus with Chili and Brown Rice
Thursday: Picking up Subs
Friday:  Chile Spiced Shrimp Tacos with Avocado SalsaHomemade Refried Beans and Yellow Rice
Saturday: Eggs Hunt and Cheeseburger Soup
Sunday:  Happy Easter! Lunch at Ron's parents and Dinner with my parents.

Treats: Pastel Deviled Eggs, Peep Lemon Krispies, Carrot Cake Cheesecake and Oreo Truffle Brownies


Labels: