Weekly Meal Plan 5/5 - 5/11

Happy Monday!

This weekend was a lot of fun! We spend time in Door County after my sister-in-law's half marathon. We went to a favorite Italian restaurant called Del Santo and ended the weekend with breakfast at one of our favorite stops- White Gull Inn. The kids enjoyed playing outside with Grandpa and Grandma, and were exhausted by the time the weekend was over.

On Sunday, Ron and I grilled brats and enjoyed the nice weather. I am getting excited about starting our garden and am hoping we will get everything in the ground right after we return from vacation at the end of May. Ron and I have been plotting out what we would like to try this year and one thing is certain for us- peppers, tomatoes and herbs. The rest is up in the air.

This week we are up to our normal activities, but today I am meeting a few other mom's and our Doula at a local coffee shop to do an interview with a local new station on placenta encapsulation. I am really excited that we are given the opportunity to speak more about this because it is something my family is very passionate about. When the story airs I will post a link.

It is suppose to be nice this weekend and I am hoping for a visit to the zoo for Kellen with a few friends!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Beef Enchiladas, Homemade Refried Beans and Yellow Rice
Tuesday: Brat Pasta
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Out
Friday: Spicy Lemon and Lime Grilled Chicken, Roasted Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Brunch with Ron and Kellen & Dinner with my Parents

Treats: Strawberry Basil Shortcake

Labels: