Weekly Meal Plan 9/8/14 - 9/14/14

Happy Monday!

This weekend was busy, but so much fun! 

On Friday, I headed to my friend Emily's to get the bags ready for her expo and have a little wine. 

 On Saturday, we took our weekly trip to the farmer's market and grabbed all sorts of goodies for the week. I am getting so sad that the season is slowly ending and we have to wait another year for fresh garden veggies. In the afternoon we headed to Appleton for my friend Amanda's son's 12th birthday party.  It is crazy because I first met him when he was 3 and now he is becoming such a grown-up.  Amanda and I met while working on a Congressional campaign and have been thick as thieves ever since. After the party we stopped over at Ron's parents so they could have a little time with Kellen.  Saturday night my friend Kayla and I brought the kids to the park before heading to help Emily set up for the expo the following morning. 

On Sunday, I headed over to the Belly to Baby Expo and helped set up. The expo was a big success and I am so proud of Emily and all her hard work. Check out the rock star right here talking with the media:

I also got a little henna:

Later in the day, and after a little relaxation, I we met our friends at the park and headed home for dinner, watermelon and a few funny faces from Mr. K. 


This week I am headed out for sushi with a few girl friends, going to a Tupperware party (I am really excited about this), a few trips to the gym, volleyball playoffs and a trip to Door County to the lavender farm on Washington Island with Emily and her daughter. I have been wanting to go to the lavender farm all summer and am super excited to go. 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Dinner with the Girls & Pizza for Ron and Kellen
Tuesday: Grilled Pickle Chicken, Cheesy Potato Casserole and Green Beans
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Bacon Pierogie Bake and Broccoli
Friday: Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce, Cous Cous and Broccoli
Saturday: Out for Dinner
Sunday:  Spicy Beef Chili

Labels: