Weekly Meal Plan 10/6 - 10/12

Happy Monday!

This weekend was lots of fun! On Friday, we headed to Appleton for a quick photo session with Kellen and his cousins for fall. The kids were absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see the finished product! We used hay bales, fresh apples, pumpkins and Halloween costumes- perfect for fall! After the pictures we headed to dinner with our family before heading home. With 3 kids 5 and under we all escaped in one piece- victory!

Kellen also tried sushi last week and it was a proud mama bear moment.


On Saturday, Kellen and I did a little shopping while Ron worked in the lab. We also met our friends for cupcakes because sometimes you need a cupcake for lunch! Ron decided to grab lunch and the Badger game with a friend and we bummed around the house. I made a big batch of chili, applesauce and an apple pie. During Kellen's nap time I watched the movie Aliens. It is my very favorite- Ellen Ripley is the best version of girl power in my opinion. I am a sci-fi lover what can I say?

On Sunday, we had a day of fun with our nephew as his birthday gift. We went to the wildlife sanctuary, lunch at McDonald's play land (his birthday his choice!) and the National Railroad Museum for a train ride. The boys loved every minute of the day and we had a blast. The grandparents were nice enough to watch the kids in the evening while the adult headed out for Thai.



This week is pretty low key, but the weekend is going to be filled with more fun stuff!  On Friday, I am having a few girls over for dinner and henna. Saturday I am hoping we can go to a pumpkin patch, but we may hold off till next weekend. Sunday we are heading to Milwaukee for a football party with an old co-worker. It should be a great time because we both have boys the same age and Kellen will have a friend to play with.

Have a great week!

Here is what is on tap:


Monday: Hamburger Scalloped Potatoes and Salad
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Loaded Baked Potato Gnocchi Soup
Friday: Girl's Night at My House! I am making Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins, Baked Pumpkin Alfredo with Goat Cheese and Bacon, Apple Cider Dip, Take 5 Bars and Smoked Salmon Spread
Saturday:  Brown Sugar Balsamic Grilled Chicken, Pesto Couscous and Green Beans
Sunday: Milwaukee for the game!



Labels: