Weekly Meal Plan 11/24 - 11/30

Happy Monday! 

This weekend was busy, but really fun! On Friday, I headed to Bowler, WI with two friends to see a Bret Michael concert. It was awesome as expected and we had a lot of fun! 

Rock on Bret!


On Saturday I headed to Festival Foods to pick up my award for my tailgating recipe! Thank you again for voting for me!


On Sunday, Kellen, my mom, my nephew and I headed to the Brown County Arena to watch Elmo's Let's Dance!


I had no idea how this was going to go....big characters, dark lights......sitting still. To my delight Kellen loved it. He danced up a storm and loved meeting the characters prior to the show. When they left the meet and greet area little Kellen ran after them yelling "I'm comin' too!!!!!".

A special high five!


After Elmo we headed to my parents for pizza and the Packer game. Packers had a closer game this week, but gave use a victory! After the game we headed come for naps and I headed to see the new Hunger Games movie, Mocking Jay, with my girlfriend. I enjoyed it, but having read the books know what things are to come for the characters.

This week is Thanksgiving!!! Woot!!! I am hosting for Ron's family and cooking with my family on Friday. I am really excited about hosting my first Thanksgiving and will have more menu details later this week, but I can say there will be turkey and lots of it!

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Skillet Chicken Saltimbocca Pasta and Salad
Tuesday: Lasagna Soup and Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Thanksgiving with Leckers at our house
Friday: Lunch- Skillet Chicken Saltimbocca Pasta and Thanksgiving at my parents house
Saturday: Dinner with my friend Kayla
Sunday: Leftover Turkey Herb Dumpling Soup

Labels: