Weekly Meal Plan 6/15 - 6/21

Good Evening! 

Hope everyone's weekend is going well and you have nice weather to enjoy! The weekend always goes by way too fast and Monday is here before I know it. As much as I enjoy my job I would love to work less hours to have more time with my family- especially during the summer! 

This weekend was nice and relaxing! On Friday, my friend Emily's little girl came to play and we took advantage of the lovely evening. I crashed early so I could get up early and go to the farmer's market. 

On Saturday morning we were up early and ready to meet our friend Emily and Kyle at the market with they little girl. She is so previous and has a beautiful head of thick dark hair! I picked up some veggies for the week and we feasted on crab rangoon and bubble tea before heading home.  


A bit later, we headed with friend to our friend Kayla's house to play on their new water slide. It looked so fun and the kids loved it even if the weather was bit on the chilly side!  It started to rain and we headed home for naps and cleaning.


  After nap my friend Melissa and her family stopped in for a grapefruit margarita, conversation and laughter on their way back from picking up their kids from Grandma'a. Melissa is a dear friend of mine and we met because does the same job I do, but for a different county.  Later in the evening, we made dinner, put Kellen down and watched a movie before heading to bed. 

On Sunday, I was up early to head to the gym and bake a new galette recipe to bring to my friend Tracy. Tracy and I have been friends since high school and she is moving to L.A. next weekend. She a few girlfriends over for bloody mary's and to see if there was anything we wanted out of the things she can't bring to L.A. (she only has her cars worth!). I have two lovely new pictures to hang and they will serve as a happy memory because I am going to miss her!  Right now, I am working on a few blog things, but am going to get started on out steaks for the grill. I am also super excited for tonight because we are going to see Jurassic World!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking forward to this for almost a year (yes, I know I am a giant loser) and can't wait to go! 

This week is a little busier than last week. I am getting together with friends to wish Tracy a final goodbye on Wednesday (sniff), Thursday I have volleyball and between a few visits to the gym and weekend plans I know the week will go quickly! 

Have a great week- here is what is on tap:

Monday: Maple Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs, Couscous and Salad
Tuesday: Burgers with Caramelized Onion, Bacon Brie Burgers and Potato Wedges
Wednesday: Out with Girlfriends & Tuna Noodle Salad for Ron and Kellen
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Rosemary Ranch Chicken, Grilled Veggies, Quinoa and Salad
Saturday: Out
Sunday: Brats and Cheeseburgers, Potato Salad, Corn, Fruit and Green Salad

Labels: