Weekly Meal Plan 6/8 - 6/14

Good Evening! 

We had a really fantastic weekend (well my "weekend" started early since I was off Thursday and Friday).  Kellen and I started the weekend off right with a trip to the doctor for a check-up! Ha. Actually, Kellen really likes his doctor and told me that he was going to use "lion voices" to scare Dr. Cindy. Toddlers are amazing. We joined our friend Kayla for lunch and headed home for naps before I run to volleyball (and staying out a little too late). 

On Friday we took a little road trip with my friend Emily and her daughter the Door County to visit The Farm and the beach. The Farm is such a wonderful place and it never gets old to go visit. 

Pumping water:


Making new friends:


Chatting by the fence line:


My family has a cottage on Lake Michigan in Door County and we stopped for lunch on the deck and a run on the beach (and a jump in the water for the littles).  


We got home and napped before having dinner and running around the yard. 

On Saturday, Kellen and I met my Mom at the Farmer's Market for a little shopping before heading home to get Kellen ready for a sleep over. Ron had to work late and I was getting ready for Ron' cousin/goddaughter's bachelorette party! The theme was neon and it was a ton of fun, but I was certainly feeling it the next day! 

On Sunday, I dropped my sister in-law off and headed home to grab Kellen for his friend's birthday party. It rained all morning and the sun came out just in time for the party. The backyard was filled with water toys and kid pools. Kellen had a blast and didn't want to leave....and there was amazing cake.  The cake was made by the same person who makes Kellen's birthday cakes and her chocolate cake is to die for! 


After the party, we headed home for a nap and I did a grocery run. Dinner was put on the back burner and we got carryout and played in the yard. Perfect Sunday. 

This week is pretty low key and this weekend I am hoping to get to a showing of Jurassic World!! My sister and I have been counting down the days since they first announced the release date and I can't wait! 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Bang Bang Chicken Skewers, Cous Cous and Asparagus
Tuesday: Italian Sub Soup with Garlic Toast Floaters 
Wednesday: Bacon Cheeseburger Gnocchi, Asparagus and Salad
Thursday: Slowcooker Cuban Sandwiches and Fruit
Friday: Out for Fish
Saturday: Grilled Fish Tacos with Grilled Avocado Pineapple Salsa and Cumin Lime Crema, Rice and Beans
Sunday: Grilled Steaks, Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Potatoes and Watermelon

Labels: