Weekly Meal Plan 9/28 - 10/4

Happy Monday everyone!

The weekend went way too fast again.... Sigh... 

On Friday, my friend Emily came over for spaghetti and Law and Order. She made delicious peanut butter truffles with dark chocolate- so good. Later, another friend stopped over for a little henna- so fun! 

On Saturday, Kellen and I did a little shopping in the morning and around noon I headed over to help my sister for my nephew's birthday party with his school friends. The party was at one of those bouncy house places and the kids thought it was so much fun. The birthday boy had a blast and got lots of fun gits. After the party, I headed home and waited for Kellen to wake so Ron and I could bring him to a final evening at Bay Beach before it closes for the season (the ferris wheel is always the first request!) . 





After Bay Beach, we headed home for sub sandwiches and some relaxation. Kellen went to bed, and Ron and I relaxed with a few old episodes of The Closer (loved that show!). 

On Sunday, Ron had to work for a few hours. Kellen and I grabbed breakfast with my sister and nephew. After breafast we came home and played outside for a bit and I worked on a few blog recipes. Later, we met my friend Amanda for lunch and headed to the Halloween store to look at costumes.  Kellen thought it was a lot of fun, but didn't like the scary light displays!  We headed home for naps and I did some laundry and got started on dinner. Ron watched a little football and Kellen played with his trains. After dinner, Kellen went to bed and Ron and I enjoyed watching the eclipse and blood moon- so cool!

This week is not as crazy as last week. Tonight, Kellen has swim and we are heading home to order pizza and watch the game with my dad and sister. I am looking forward to this weekend because we are taking a trip to Door County!

Have and great week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Pizza for Packer Game
Tuesday: Slowcooker Saucy Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Wednesday: Out for Dinner
Thursday: Black and Orange Pasta (Black Bean Rotini and Creamy Roasted Orange Bell Pepper Sauce) and Meatballs
Friday: Darn Good Roast, Cheesy Skillet Potato Casserole and Green Beans
Saturday: Door County for the Day
Sunday: Spicy Beef Chili for Packer Game

Treats: Peanut Butter Banana Bread & Pumpkin Banana Bread

Labels: