Weekly Meal Plan 5/16 - 5/22

Maybe I should just start posting meal plans on Tuesday nights because that has been when I have been getting them together to post! Better late than never I suppose! 

This past weekend went by really fast and was really nice. I feel like we are really getting into our groove as a family of 4 and it feels really good. On Saturday we had zero plans and it was great to hang around the house. The only thing we actually did was head to Sears and bought a stand-up freezer. We buy a 1/4 cow each year and it was too difficult to find what we needed in the chest freezer so we decided it was time to go with another option, and we love it. I also need a place to store my frozen milk....if we are being honest.... On Sunday, Kellen and I did out weekly grocery shop and Rowan joined us at Kellen's request. Kellen really enjoys his brother coming shopping with us and, although it is a little more work for Mom, I am happy to see him wanting to include Rowan in different parts of his life. In the evening, we met my Dad for pizza and my friend Emily and her daughter came over later for play time and Law & Order. 

This weekend little man got into his cloth and it was so fun to get those diapers out again! We cloth diapered Kellen and really liked it, and were excited to use cloth with Rowan as well. I have an upcoming post on transitioning to cloth from disposables and experience with cloth. 

Here is Rowan in one of m favorite diapers (yes, I have favorite diapers #clothmomsbecrazy).


Another snap is a side by side of my boys- they look so much alike! Kellen is on the left and Rowan on the right. Both photos are at the 6 week mark and of their first social smiles. 


This week I had my follow-up appointment with my OB, Dr. Swift, and all is well! I also am looking to sign-up for a few more Pure Barre classes after the intro class was so much fun. Tonight, I grabbed dinner with a few girlfriends at a new place that specializes in cocktails. The drink I had a was delicious, but soooo strong! I have to husband brag for a moment because when I got home Ron had both kids in bed. It was so nice to come home to take and he earned major brownies points....I am not sure I could get both kids in bed by 8:00 all by myself....He celebrated with a big bowl of ice cream and a few re-runs of Scrubs on Hulu. 

This week we are having a play date with friends and celebrating my sister's birthday on Friday. The "old girl" is 28 on Friday and we are having a little cookout at our house to celebrate. 

Have a great week everyone!

Monday: Subs After Swim
Tuesday: Out with Girlfriends & Bacon Pieorogie Bake, Green Beans, and Salad for Boys
Wednesday: Creamy Jalapeno Popper Chicken Taquitos with Avocado Ranch
Thursday: Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad, and Garlic Bread
Friday: Grilling for my Sister's Birthday!
Saturday: Out
Sunday: Slowcooker Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches and Fruit

Labels: