Weekly Meal Plan 8/15 - 8/21

Woohoo! I finally got my butt in gear and posted our meal plan. Running after 2 kids in no joke....

This weekend we spent most of our time in Door County at our cottage. My cousins were in town and the weather was perfect. We swam, grilled and enjoyed being together. Kellen is just getting old enough to really enjoy playing with his cousins, but his favorite was when Mom got into the water to splash and play with him. 

In between cottage time, I got in a few Pure Barre classes. I absolutely adore this workout. If you have a studio in your city check it out. I have never done a low impact workout that was so effective and fast paced. 

This week I am taking a few Barre classes and have a short week at work! I am planning to enjoy sometime with the kiddos and enjoy sometime to myself as well. My sister and I are going to a movie on Wednesday- Jaws. the theater is doing a Spielberg month and Jaws is one of the selected films.  Later in week we are planning a day trip to our cottage to play in the water (perfect after Jaws) and visit with out cousins again. 

I feel like this summer is just flying by..... maybe it is having another child but I feel like life hit the fast forward button on me! I can't believe there are a few weeks left of August! 

Kellen is loving his Montessori summer program and in a few weeks my boy will start Preschool! Like I said, time is flying. 

This week I am trying a few new to us recipes, but since we will be in and out a few days there will likely be an ordered sub and leftover night. 

Here are a few snaps from the weekend:





Have a great week everyone! 

Monday: Out
Tuesday:  One Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta and Salad
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Slowcooker Italian Beef Sandwiches and Fruit
Friday: Out
Saturday: Door County for Day- likely grilling
Sunday:  Grilled Rosemary Ranch Chicken, Cheesy Zucchini Rice and Fruit

Labels: