Weekly Meal Plan 12/12 - 12/18

Well my baby is now 4. I can't believe how fast that went. I know all parents say that, but experiencing it is so crazy.

Kellen had a lovely party on Sunday with his friends. Kellen loves the book Dragons Love Tacos so I opted to make it the theme. We had a taco bar, a cake with the book cover on it, and frosted taco cookies!

Check these babies out:

For activities, I painted plates yellow and cut up taco colored tissue paper topping so the kids could stuff their own tacos! Kellen had a blast and wanted to do it again the next day. He has so many nice little friends and was so happy to have a special day with them. To round off his birthday, we went to see the play The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. When my  Grandma was alive she directed this pla for many years. I was in it as a kid and, when I got older, I helped back stage and did the make-up. I was so fun to see it brought to life again, and Kellen really enjoyed it. The birthday boy finished his night with one request- a Happy Meal from McDonald's.

This week I am doing a few Pure Barre classes and meeting a good friend for a long overdue dinner! I am off Friday and it is Kellen's Christmas concert. A few of us are planning on treating the kids to pizza for lunch after the show!

It is so cold today! Keep warm if you are also in this cold snap! Brrr....

Monday: Chicken and Rice Soup
Tuesday: Goulash and Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Subs
Thursday:  Southwest Chicken Spaghetti and Green Beans
Friday: Out
Saturday: Penne and Meatball Bake, Salad and Garlic Bread
Sunday: Taco Ranch Chicken Bowl with Beans and Cilantro Lime Rice

Labels: