Weekly Meal Plan 12/26 -1/1/17

Back to the grind! Well for a few days and then another nice break to ring in the new year. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We had a lovely Christmas filled with family, food, spoiled children, and great memories. Here are a few snaps from the weekend:

Tom and Jerry's for the win


The boys in their matching Grinch jammies about to get into bed on Christmas Eve.


Treats for Santa on a adorable plate made for the boys by one of my friends. 



The big guy made a stop for two good little boys.


My Christmas kitty Strider. This was shortly before he hissed at me and tried to bite me. He loves his human mommy.


Yeti in my Spaghetti!


So many fun memories with these two boys! 

This week is a short week and Kellen is also on winter break from school. We do not have too much plan besides a few get togethers and ringing in the New Year with a few friends.  

Have a great week everyone!


Monday: Pizza
Tuesday: Holiday Party at a Friend's
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Simple Taco Soup
Friday: Out
Saturday: NYE at a Friend's Party
Sunday: 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Curry and Rice 

Labels: