Weekly Meal Plan 1/16 - 1/22

Better late than never this week!

We had a really fun weekend which included my work holiday party, barre class, my niece's birthday party, and the Packer game!  My work party was nice and casual this year, and we went bowling. I am a horrible bowler and got 60 the first game followed by 90 the second.....sigh...

My niece's birthday was at Chucky Cheese and it was Kellen's first time there. He loved it, but it is not a place I will rush back to! It is so busy and way too many kids not being supervised.  I find Kellen's age the be a little challenging at places like this because he wants to be independent but can feel intimidated by the bigger kids. 

The Packer game was stressful with an awesome end! We are so excited to watch them play on Sunday!

This week I am doing a few barre classes and helping host a fundraiser for my friend Amanda. She is a State Representative and has been one of my best friends for years. My Mom is having a party at her house to give support, make some money, and meet new people. 

This week I am also really hoping to see the movie Hidden Figures. I have heard it is great and am excited to see it. I feel guilty not knowing more about this story and have been really a bit about the women and the program, and it is so interesting. 

We are having an ice storm in Green Bay and most of the schools are closed. Kellen goes to a Montessori school and it is open for the day- hope we make it in safe!

Have a great week!


Monday:  One-Pot Cheesy Taco Barley Skillet and Salad
Tuesday: Skillet Rice and Beans with Kielbasa and Peas
Wednesday: Subs
Thursday: Pizza for Boys- I will be at a fundraiser
Friday: French Onion Chicken Casserole
Saturday: Taco Night: Dinner with Friends
Sunday:  Packer Party! BBQ Pork Pulled Pork, Potato Salad, Deviled Eggs, Lil Smokies, Coleslaw, and Cupcakes

Labels: