Sour Cream and Chive Dip

I love the transition of winter to spring. I love getting excited that it is going to be 60 degrees outside and everyone rushes outside to finally get some fresh air after the colder Wisconsin months. I am a person who loves the 4 seasons and I think it is the transitions that make it, to me, the best. 

This dip is super versatile and can be served with wedges (pictured), veggies, chips or even on a sandwich. I personally love it with roasted potato wedges, but any dip delivery system will do.  This recipe comes together so fast and only needs to chill for about 30 minutes before serving. Weeknight or party perfect in my opinion! Kellen loved this dip and his favorite thing to dip is celery and pretzels sticks. 

Tonight is an exciting night! Ron and I are going with out friend Amanda to see Poison! Amanda and I are big Poison fans, and are soooooooo excited. We don't get out much these days and finally getting to a concert sounds like fun to this girl! 

The remainder of the week will include a barre class and a fish fry! We are also planning to get to the County wildlife sanctuary for their Earth Day celebration. 

Happy hump day friends. 


Ingredients

1 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp garlic powder 
1/2 tsp celery salt
1 tsp dried minced onion
1 1/2 Tbl fresh diced chives
Salt and pepper, to taste


Instructions

Mix all ingredients and cover. Place in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.

Serve with potato wedges, veggies or chips (also great as a wrap or sandwich spread). 

Labels: , , ,