Weekly Meal Plan 4/16 - 4/22

Happy Monday friends!

I was off with Kellen today and it was so nice to spend the day with my boy. Working outside the home makes those days few and far between. 

We had a lovely Easter and celebrated with both sides of the family. We ate lots of ham and chocolate, and the kids enjoyed playing outside in the warm weather! The day ended with Kellen, my mom and I finally getting to see Beauty and the Beast! I wondered if it would hold Kellen's attention considering it was over 2 hours long, but he was enthralled. He has loved the beast since he saw the animated version, and loved him in this as well. 

This week I am taking a few barre classes and on Wednesday I am going to see Poison with my friends Amanda-so excited! Amanda and I have had a bit of a Bret Michaels obsession for ....well....years.....as you can imagine this is an exciting evening for us....Ron is coming with too to make sure we don't try and run off. Haha. 

Have a great week everyone!


Monday: Subs
Tuesday:  Chicken Enchiladas, Rice and Beans
Wednesday: Pizza and Poison Concert!
Thursday: Italian Olive Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Friday: Out for Fish
Saturday: Creamy Taco Mac and Salad
Sunday: Out for Chicken

Labels: