Weekly Meal Plan 6/11 - 6/17

What a fun weekend- I am sad it is over!

Friday was Kellen's last day of school and we went out for pizza to celebrate. Earlier in the day the school had a nice little lunch for us to share with the kids, and it was a wonderful mid-day break. 

First day to last day (plus a little extra confidence and attitude- haha).


Saturday I headed to a Pure Barre class to get my seat kicked! I am so in-love with Pure Barre. I think it is harder each time I do it, but it is such a great workout. After class Kellen and I did a little shopping and made a Costco run. Kellen was just in it for the pizza.


Later in the afternoon we headed to the pool with friends and swam for a few hours. Rowan stayed home for a nap, but Kellen loved showing off his skills. In the evening we headed to the fireworks to celebrate Bay Beach's 125th anniversary. 


Today, I did a little more Pure Barre and relaxed at home.  Kellen was hanging out with Ron's parents so Rowan and I headed to dinner with may parents. Rowan was a little charmer- loving all the attention on him! Tonight I am working on a little homework and, but wanted to sneak in a quick post on our weekend!

This week Pure Barre is starting their summer challenge! 40 classes in 60 days....whew! Wish me luck with that! I am also looking forward to a short week and a trip to Chicago to see the Jurassic World exhibit!

Have a great week!


Sunday: Out
Monday: Sloppy Joe's, Chips and Watermelon
Tuesday:  Tuna Noodle Pasta Salad
Wednesday: Grilled Steaks and Grilled Asparagus
Thursday: Out
Friday: Out for Fish
Saturday: Grilled Kielbasa, Mac and Cheese and Peas


Labels: