Weekly Meal Plan 10/8 - 10/14

Well I am a little late on my meal plan this week! I had a few exams last week and two over the weekend in my online courses and I was a bit behind to start my week.  This pas weekend we started by going for pizza and to the play Charlotte's Web with friends. On Saturday, I had barre class and after Kellen, Rowan and I bet our friends at a pumpkin festival for games, pumpkins and cookies. Afterwards, Rowan went for a nap and Kellen and I went to a local craft store for a Halloween slime making craft. Sidebar, how do you say Halloween? I say Haalloween and Kellen keeps correcting me and telling me to say Holloween. He is probably right.... Anyways, on Sunday, I went to another barre class and headed to kid's day at a local haunted house with my sister and friend Emily. The haunted house is for adults, but two days in October they cover up all the gory things and have kid volunteers scare the little ones with all the lights on- with a candy bag at the end! Kellen really enjoys it and it is fun to see all the kids volunteering and working hard to make sure it is fun for everyone coming for a scare. Afterwards we headed to my parent's for the Packer game.  That game was stressful, but thankfully the Packer's won with a minute left to play. 

This week we had swim on Monday and met a few friends for burgers at a place near by the pool. Rowan is enjoying class and is one of the younger kids so some of the skills are a little hard for him still, but he is getting comfortable blowing bubbles and laying on his back (this is very hit or miss for him). Next week the kids get a little playtime since it is his last lesson for the session.  This week for meals are a mix of going out and trying a few new recipes. I am especially excited to try Sarah's chicken stew on Friday! 

Have a great week everyone! 

Sunday: Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with Salad and Garlic Bread
Monday: Culver's after swim
Tuesday: Loaded Beer Cheese Potato Soup and Rolls
Wednesday: Brown Sugar Crockpot Pork Chops, Herbed Rice and Roasted Cauliflower
Thursday: Subs
Friday: Indian Spiced Chicken Stew with Potatoes
Saturday: Out after Pumpkin Patch

Labels: